Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / CUC *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,173 (3,859 CUC) in Morón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 860 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasov costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)