Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16930 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,734 (Mex$ 39,773) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)