Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19540 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,146 (Mex$ 41,690) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cagliari costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.70 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £3.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)