Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,072 prices entered by 448 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.780 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,230 (C$6,197) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (24 minutes ago)