Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,845 prices entered by 380 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.793 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,928 (C$5,702) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)