Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,068 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.936 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 4% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,336 (C$5,224) in Montreal.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Joinville costs R$ 90,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $950 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 19 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Barcelona costs €770 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)