Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.967 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,445 (€4,902) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Port Louis costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)