Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,535 (€4,695) in Montpellier.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (about 1 hour ago)