Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 392 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.195 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,610 (€4,675) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨1,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Regina costs C$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)