Cost of living in Montpellier, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montpellier (France) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,504 (€4,539) in Montpellier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,490,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Eindhoven costs €2.50 (about 2 hours ago)