Cost of living comparison between Montevideo, Uruguay and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.12699 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 20% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,973 ($U117,903) in Montevideo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)