Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.11343 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,756 ($U165,357) in Montevideo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $50 (33 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Aguadilla costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalupe costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Windhoek costs 50 N$ (about 2 hours ago)