Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,794 (R$ 10,039) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$3.40 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (about 1 hour ago)