Cost of living in Montes Claros, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.183 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montes Claros (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,850 (R$ 6,633) in Montes Claros.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)