Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 940 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19504 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,591 (Mex$ 44,047) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $85,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puebla costs Mex$ 20,710 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (about 1 hour ago)