Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,692 ($b19,944) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (12 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)