Cost of living in Montero, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montero (Bolivia) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,699 ($b20,012) in Montero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)