Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 37% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,890 (COL$9,347,206) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)