Cost of living in Montería, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00120 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,716 (COL$8,084,811) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,600 (about 3 hours ago)