Cost of living comparison between Montería, Colombia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00121 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Montería (Colombia) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,579 (COL$6,261,191) in Montería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)