Cost of living in Monsanto, Portugal compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monsanto (Portugal) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,686 (€3,165) in Monsanto.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)