Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.102 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 31% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,203 (€5,413) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mecca costs ﷼ 11,412 (12 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (22 minutes ago)