Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,488 (€4,749) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kingston upon Hull costs £2,258 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 150 (about 1 hour ago)