Cost of living comparison between Mons, Belgium and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.917 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 14,449 (€3,689) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (about 1 hour ago)