Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.510 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 33% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,971 (€5,314) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bekasi costs Rp 60,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Anaco costs Bs 700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)