Cost of living in Mons, Belgium compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.324 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mons (Belgium) is 38% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,001 (€5,088) in Mons to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)