Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04036 AED / LRD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,004 (569,968 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 100₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vilnius costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in McAllen, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)