Cost of living in Monrovia, Liberia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03992 AED / LRD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Monrovia (Liberia) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,774 (570,518 L$) in Monrovia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brighton and Hove costs £1.16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Chicago, Illinois costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)