Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 AED / TTD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,859 (32,788 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)