Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.547 AED / TTD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,141 (27,662 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (28 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)