Cost of living in Mon Repos, Trinidad and Tobago compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.544 AED / TTD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mon Repos (Trinidad and Tobago) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,924 (31,103 TT$) in Mon Repos.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (43 minutes ago)