Cost of living comparison between Mombasa, Kenya and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03628 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,608 (Shilling375,133) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)