Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03541 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,342 (Shilling320,275) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,846 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.030 (32 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Medellín costs COL$6,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Houston, Texas costs $199 (about 1 hour ago)