Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03680 AED / KES
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,522 (Shilling340,245) in Mombasa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)