Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 869%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00652 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 226% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 52,168 (7,996,551 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver, Washington costs $8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €350 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bratsk costs руб 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$753 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 8,500 ﷼ (about 3 hours ago)