Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 910%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00657 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 262% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 61,520 (9,366,975 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warangal costs ₨7,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (30 minutes ago)