Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 901%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00654 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 253% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 63,509 (9,718,159 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,700 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Wrocław costs 1,800 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sandakan costs RM60 (about 1 hour ago)