Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 922%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 280% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 68,443 (10,230,631 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$2,800 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Poznan costs 17 zł (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨20,330 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 12,000₴ (44 minutes ago)