Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 969%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00636 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 354% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 70,900 (11,139,650 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)