Cost of living in Mogadishu, Somalia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 934%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00669 AED / SOS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mogadishu (Somalia) is 402% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 94,063 (14,062,186 S) in Mogadishu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)