Cost of living in Mississauga, Canada compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.750 AED / CAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mississauga (Canada) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,577 (C$8,575) in Mississauga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)