Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.692 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,057 (3,736 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)