Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.702 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,072 (4,098 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,800 (about 1 hour ago)