Cost of living in Misratah, Libya compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Misratah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Misratah.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.669 AED / LYD *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Misratah (Libya) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,721 (4,392 Dinar) in Misratah.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)