Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02645 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,640 (₨704,821) in Mirpur Khas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (43 minutes ago)