Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02626 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 20,690 (₨787,815) in Mirpur Khas.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daejeon costs ₩1,200 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belfast costs £60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)