Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03179 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,434 (₨579,801) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)