Cost of living in Mirpur Khas, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03509 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mirpur Khas (Pakistan) is 37% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,662 (₨731,240) in Mirpur Khas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (11 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)