Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.823 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,153 (RM9,912) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)