Cost of living in Miri, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Miri (Malaysia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,245 (RM14,271) in Miri.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €2.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (41 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)