Cost of living in Minsk, Belarus compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 371 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00018 AED / BYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Minsk (Belarus) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,693 (31,034,584 p.) in Minsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,720 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Monterrey costs Mex$ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $5.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)