Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota, United States vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,777 prices entered by 243 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,405 ($6,372) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)