Cost of living in Minatitlan, Mexico vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.19047 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Minatitlan (Mexico) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,975 (Mex$ 52,374) in Minatitlan.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)