Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,824 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.289 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,783 (€4,612) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥500,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,440 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Halifax costs C$34 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $44 (about 1 hour ago)