Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,739 prices entered by 330 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.365 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,422 (€3,991) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)