Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,492 prices entered by 257 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.521 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,410 (€4,736) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)