Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,779 prices entered by 276 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.154 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,614 (€4,722) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 5.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €35 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.04 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brest costs €600 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Voronezh costs руб 1,199,000 (about 1 hour ago)