Cost of living in Milan, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,769 prices entered by 324 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.354 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,543 (€4,030) in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (42 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)