Cost of living in Mexico City, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,460 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19524 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mexico City (Mexico) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,685 (Mex$ 49,607) in Mexico City.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tampa, Florida costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (about 2 hours ago)