Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03298 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,828 (267,731 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)