Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03342 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Metlili Chaamba (Algeria) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,925 (207,224 Dinar) in Metlili Chaamba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 10,000 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (43 minutes ago)