Cost of living comparison between Mendoza, Argentina and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24209 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mendoza (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,832 (ARS $48,872) in Mendoza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)