Cost of living in Melitopol, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14114 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melitopol (Ukraine) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,566 (74,859₴) in Melitopol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)