Cost of living comparison between Melilla, Spain and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.918 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,151 (€2,846) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)