Cost of living in Melilla, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melilla (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,874 (€3,489) in Melilla.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)