Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,794 prices entered by 524 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.751 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 13,118 (AU$4,768) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 340 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $23,046 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Athens costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)