Cost of living comparison between Melbourne, Australia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,722 prices entered by 497 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.795 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,325 (AU$7,272) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (32 minutes ago)