Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,336 prices entered by 591 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.941 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,072 (AU$6,824) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $4,066 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 246 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 15,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Jerusalem costs 9,345,360 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)