Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,562 prices entered by 633 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.909 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,684 (AU$7,454) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.00 (33 minutes ago)