Cost of living in Melbourne, Australia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,454 prices entered by 642 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.645 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Melbourne (Australia) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,466 (AU$9,628) in Melbourne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £1,200 (about 1 hour ago)