Cost of living in Meknes, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38824 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meknes (Morocco) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,077 (25,957 Dirham) in Meknes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 120₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cambridge costs £58 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 8,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)