Cost of living in Meiktila, Myanmar vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00240 AED / MMK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Meiktila (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,073 (6,274,689 Kyat) in Meiktila.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Brasília costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mississauga costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)