Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,884 (﷼ 15,198) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Braga costs €4.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 2 hours ago)