Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,330 (﷼ 18,714) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Arkhangelsk costs руб 40 (1 minute ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (33 minutes ago)