Cost of living in Medina, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,096 (﷼ 17,456) in Medina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €0.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Ghaziabad costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)