Cost of living comparison between Medina, Saudi Arabia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medina (Saudi Arabia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,745 (﷼ 15,058) in Medina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhanbad costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $102 (11 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Ridder costs 246 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sacramento, California costs $21,815 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)