Cost of living in Medellín, Colombia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,028 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00122 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medellín (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,271 (COL$8,440,155) in Medellín.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,200 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,000 Ft (16 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 5,440 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Baku costs 255 ман (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Zaporizhzhya costs 50₴ (about 1 hour ago)