Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03389 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,881 (262,045 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)