Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03383 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,722 (287,390 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $14 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Baltimore, Maryland costs $0.70 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uppsala costs 95 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kampala costs 300,000 Shilling (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 43 kr (about 1 hour ago)