Cost of living in Medea, Algeria compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03277 AED / DZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Medea (Algeria) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,878 (331,979 Dinar) in Medea.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Resistencia costs ARS $5.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Yoshkar-Ola costs руб 1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Culiacán costs Mex$ 9,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dortmund costs €4.98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)