Cost of living comparison between Mecca, Saudi Arabia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mecca (Saudi Arabia) is 13% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,364 (﷼ 16,713) in Mecca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)