Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00165 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,492 (5,758,938 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yaoundé costs 20,000 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ahmedabad costs ₨1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$650,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £134 (about 1 hour ago)