Cost of living in Mbeya, Tanzania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00161 AED / TZS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbeya (Tanzania) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,579 (7,179,395 Shilling) in Mbeya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (32 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)