Cost of living in Mbandaka, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00226 AED / CDF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mbandaka (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,880 (5,698,238 Franc) in Mbandaka.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)