Cost of living in Mazatlán, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19835 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mazatlán (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,224 (Mex$ 41,463) in Mazatlán.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belfast costs £4.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in San Antonio, Texas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)