Cost of living in Mau, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05742 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mau (India) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,052 (₨262,160) in Mau.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 840 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (39 minutes ago)