Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 58% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 26,925 (Bs 73,133) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 128,000 kr (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £900 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Reno, Nevada costs $1.06 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manama costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)