Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36817 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,100 (Bs 65,460) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)