Cost of living in Maturín, Venezuela compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Maturín has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maturín.
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36819 AED / VEF *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maturín (Venezuela) is 51% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 28,337 (Bs 76,964) in Maturín to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Badajoz costs €800 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 680 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Visakhapatnam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)