Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05214 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,145 (213,775 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Coimbra costs €29,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)