Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05213 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,934 (190,555 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nairobi costs Shilling1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bern costs CHF 99 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$5,253 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨40 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)