Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05197 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,044 (154,792 MT) in Matola.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sochi costs руб 800,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 1,200 ₮ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 100 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Houston, Texas costs $1,000,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tashkent costs 166,000 сўм (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (30 minutes ago)