Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11990 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,223 (101,946 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)