Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12366 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,477 (92,817 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)