Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12288 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,189 (99,193 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Agartala costs ₨200 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kandy costs 230 ₨ (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr300 (33 minutes ago)