Cost of living in Matagalpa, Nicaragua compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11843 AED / NIO
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Matagalpa (Nicaragua) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,258 (120,384 C$) in Matagalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)