Cost of living in Masvingo, Zimbabwe compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masvingo (Zimbabwe) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,288 ($6,068) in Masvingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Boston, Massachusetts costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)