Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 199 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,826 (﷼ 88,048,792) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,271 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$500 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (about 2 hours ago)