Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,416 (﷼ 78,479,635) in Mashhad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)