Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25410 AED / LSL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,841 (46,598 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)