Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25202 AED / LSL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,233 (48,540 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)