Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25522 AED / LSL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,959 (58,613 Loti) in Maseru.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 140 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Nanjing costs 10元 (about 2 hours ago)