Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27326 AED / LSL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,971 (47,468 Loti) in Maseru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)