Cost of living in Marseille, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.290 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,093 (€5,150) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)