Cost of living comparison between Marseille, France and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marseille (France) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,128 (€4,783) in Marseille to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $72 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 690 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (about 2 hours ago)