Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37622 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,240 (21,901 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)