Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.39783 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 27% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,785 (34,651 Dirham) in Marrakech.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (43 minutes ago)