Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13264 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,393 (70,813₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (33 minutes ago)