Cost of living in Mariupol, Ukraine compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13949 AED / UAH
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mariupol (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,475 (75,094₴) in Mariupol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)