Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.162 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,406 (R$ 10,680) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)