Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.189 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,832 (R$ 9,107) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM407 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$16,340 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $160 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campos costs R$ 3.90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (about 1 hour ago)